Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hello :)

Hello everyone. I'm just making this first blog to talk a little about myself. So, first of all, I made this blog to mainly talk about situations in high school. We all have trouble with things in high school and I would like talk about them a lot in the future. I also want to talk about things that happen in my life and I hope to not offend ANYONE with my posts and I want to be unbiased. For the main part, I want to be real.

My name is Dan. I like a lot of things but for the most part, I like music, tv, and technology. My favorite artists are Drake and Nicki Minaj and I stand by that. I watch probably 3 main tv channels and they are ABC Family, MTV, and Nickelodeon. I like The X Factor, Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, and Jersey Shore. And again, I stand by that. I am a very open person and I have always stuck by the things I like no matter what people say. I have a lot of friends but probably 2 best friends and their names are Kaci and Jaycie. I love them and would never trade them for anything. I am single and straight and I always act myself around people. Well most of the time at least. I am very honest and I stick up for myself. I do use explicit language often but I will try to tone it down.

That is basically it and I will blog often about things that happen in my life and things I want to talk about. See you soon. :)

2 comments: